• Signs are screen printed onto a 75 mils thick HDPE (High Density Polyethylene). Plastic signs are ideal for security signs, private parking signs and property rules signs. Unlike metal signs, plastic signs do not bend.
• To insure proper ink adhesion, each sign is corona treated prior to printing. Solvent based screen printing inks are used.
• Polyethylene signs are loaded with UV inhibitors. These screen printed signs should have an outdoor life of over 5 years. They are highly resistant to water, weather and high temperatures.
• Plastic signs are not reflective; as a result, they do not meet the MUTCD standards for parking signs posted on publically accessible road or parking facilities.
• Lightweight signs have rounded corners and are easy to install. Rounded corners give the signs a professional appearance (when compared to lower cost square corners).
• Signs, generally, have two holes that are placed in a manner to align with the hole pattern for U-channel posts. They can also be easily mounted to a fence, wall or doors. Signs can also be nailed to a wooden fence.